As you see by our list, we offer our clients a wide range of services,
which we customize to meet your specific needs . . .
- Set up new WordPress websites
- Website conversion to WordPress
- Set up web hosting account
- Set up NING Social Network
- Facebook set-up
- Facebook advertising
- Constant Contact email services
- Email autoresponder set-up
- Apple Macintosh set-up and troubleshooting
- Website analysis and validation
- Proofreading online content
- Content creation, writing
- Banner and display advertising creation
- Photoshop image editing
We use WordPress and the StudioPress Genesis Framework for all our websites. We can set up and customize your new WordPress theme according to your specific requirements.
WordPress is a full content management system that puts you in control of your website, allowing you to easily add content and make updates.
The WordPress themes available from StudioPress display beautifully on mobile devices and are specifically designed to be “mobile responsive,” allowing your theme to automatically adapt to any mobile device on the market.
Please note that the Genesis Framework and theme is purchased separately from StudioPress and is not included in our pricing. The current cost for the framework and one theme is $99.95 and gives you unlimited updates, support, and more directly from StudioPress. Of course, we are available as well for support if you would prefer working directly with us.
Please contact us for a proposed bid, or to simply get some ballpark ideas about potential costs.
The following provides an idea for two different setups you could choose from:
• Installing WordPress on your preferred web hosting service. We can offer suggestions on web hosting services to use if you wish.
• Installing the Genesis Framework and your WordPress theme chosen from the StudioPress themes page. We can assist in helping you make a choice.
• Configuring the theme per the theme author’s recommended settings.
• Setting up the home page with your content or the theme’s demo content.
• Setting up an About Us page with your content.
• Setting up a Contact page with a form pointing to your contact email address.
• Setting up your website/business name in the header area as text, or using your logo (some size restrictions may apply with your logo to use some themes “as is”).
• Adding your Google Analytics code to track website traffic.
• Adding links (with social icons) to any of your social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
Everything listed in Setup 1 plus the following:
• Setup additional pages with your content
• Install and configure plugins of your choice
• Coordinate colors to better match to your logo
• Setup sidebar features (for themes that support sidebar) such as blog archive, search, featured product, etc.